Hi peeps. How are you all doing??? How is your reading going??? I just finished the Asylum series. It was so nice that I am dying of sadness. I really want to go back and read all of it again. The review will be out soon so get ready, I am planning the whole series back-to-back review as soon as the book haul is over. So let’s not waste any more time and get into it, shall we???
Author: Stanlei Bellan.
Publisher: Imagilore Publishing.
Genre: Sci-fi > Fantasy> Short Stories.
Chapter: 10 Short Stories.
Pages: 130 Pages.
Time: 2 hours 16mins.
Publishing / Published: 5th March 2021.
Take the road less time traveled.
In this collection of ten stories, author Stanlei Bellan takes you on a rollicking journey through the timestream.
* Discover a lamp on the beach holding a genie that can grant you three…trips?
* Meet a veteran soldier assisting a mad scientist who is convinced he’s created the first time machine; a harmless delusion – until it works.
* Watch a 19th century lighthouse keeper find out what she’s willing to fight for, and then find a whole new world of trouble.
* Explore the dangers of time looping aboard a spaceship with an ensign who is stuck between duty and his conscience. Would you make the same choices?
T Is for Time Travel is a fun and fast-paced collection of timely short stories that will introduce you to characters you’ll love, thrilling adventures, and thought-provoking scenarios – with plenty of laughs along the way.
Are you ready to jump in – whenever it may take you?
Amazon: 💙4.0/5 Stars💙.
Goodreads: 💙4.3/5 Stars💙.Taken from respective sources.
I finished reading this book a week back and for the first time I had to highlight so many things because of 3 reasons;
1. I have never read short stories with Time as it’s the main plot.
2. The stories were science fiction mixed with normal plots. It wasn’t like any normal Sci-fi book that we read in daily life with one storyline. There were 10 different storylines in just 130 pages that were too many different things to digest.
3. This book was a totally different experience for me (in a good way) so I wanted to highlight things that I liked.
So let’s start with the basics. There are 10 stories in this book with an average of 20 pages dedicated to each story. The 10 stories are:
1. Another Time.
2. Time To Light.
3. Time Cleaners.
4. Only Time Will Tell.
5. Wishful Timing.
6. Wild Times.
7. Time for Everything.
8. Better Luck Next Time.
9. Tempus Pompeius.
10. Behind The Timestream.
The writing of each story is different based on the storyline but I felt it lacking in some stories, I felt like the author should have given more effort to them. The storyline of some stories was weak and some of them were very confusing for me as I didn’t know the context, for example, I am not a big fan of Star Wars. As there were too many science fiction stories, I felt like some overpowered the others. The simplicity and the cleanness of the writing were what won my heart. The book took a great turn in the ending 5 stories. I loved them so much especially Tempus Pompeius and Wishful Timings. These two are downright my favorite.
The book was a great read for me as I got to explore a science fiction short story genre. The whole experience was like a journey from 10 different timelines. I will suggest this book to every sci-fi lover out there as it has some great stories that hold out individually and will go great with a cup of green tea.
Overall, the author did a great job choosing such great short stories and carving them so beautifully to turn them into masterpieces in which some turned out great for me whereas some left me a bit disappointed but this book won’t let any reader go empty-handed so do check it out once. It definitely is worth reading as it is a short read.
So that’s it!!! I am really getting crazy over sci-fi and I like it. It might be my go-to to get out of the slump from now on. So let’s see but until I get the next…
Follow My Blog On: