Dozens of pending posts and tons of research pending on other posts so I decided to do the award nomination posts for a while because they are super fun (and I am lazy to do the needed research 😁). I haven’t been blogging much because I am in a reading boom. I just finished 4 novels in 2 days. 😍😍BOOKS…🤤🤤🤤. Becoming a pure bookworm now!!! So without boring you much as I am in a lazy mood, let’s start this post, shall we??
I was nominated by Nikita. If you aren’t following her, please do it now!! Thank you very much for nominating me. I am honoured. ✌. Now to start off, let’s go to the rules.
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate some bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
Now that the rules are done, allow me to nominate my fav bloggers:
- Pete @BeetleyPete
- Kim @By Hook Or By Book
- Penny Wilson @Penny Wilson Writes
- Ed @Democratizemoney
- Shanah @Bionic BookWorm
- Stevie Turner @Stevie Turner
- Sofi @A Book A Thought
Allow me to answer the questions asked by the nominator.
1. What’s your favorite guilty pleasure?
I totally have no idea. My guilty pleasure shifts with my mood. It changes with how I feel on that particular day. Like at night if I feel like relaxing, it’s reading and if I feel lazy, it’s Netflix. 😁 I am very moody and weird. So my usual guilt pleasures are books, Netflix (mostly) and any other daily soaps that I love.
2. If you had to pick only three books/series to read for the rest of your life, which ones would you choose?
These are the 3 books/series that I would die to read and can read them for the rest of my life. My first book and the best romantic novel I have ever read is the Scarlet Pimpernel. The Green Room, my dear friend is the book I have been drooling on since the day I read it. It’s my fav book. The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes and all his other stories😍😍, I love them so much, I have the printed books and I might start reading them anytime soon.
3. Do you remember the first book you read? If yes, which one was it?
I do remember the whole story of how I got it and all that but I don’t remember the name of the book. Stupid me, right?? Well here is the link to the post I wrote on my first book.
MY FIRST BOOK || READING CONFESSIONS
I hope you enjoy reading it and don’t unfollow me after reading it please 🙏.
4. How much do you read every day?
A 100000000 TIMES MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. 😍😍😍 I read from afternoon 12 to 8 pm. Exact 8 hours. I finish more than 1 and a half book these days. As I said I am on a reading boom I read non-stop, I can’t stop. It’s like I am a car without brakes and to be honest, I am loving it!!!
5. Do you have a bad book habit? If yes, what’s it?
Yes, I do have 1 or 2 bad habits. I have a habit of finishing books however bad they are. It’s just a big problem in my life. I finish the worst books on earth even if I know that they suck before completing 100 pages of the damn book. Another bad habit, I am extra extra extra choosy. I don’t read the books that have developed a small dislike in my heart easily. It’s damn torturing to touch them for me although most of them turn out to be AH-MAZINGGGG.
6. Do you snack while reading a book? What are your favorite snacks to have while reading?
I don’t usually eat anything while reading. I don’t like my books dirty. It’s crazy to see them dirty and filthy. I love my books, they are my precious little babies😍😍. If I am usually hungry and would like to eat anything, it would be crisps, Doritos or nachos. But mostly I just drink black coffee while reading. The taste and aroma of hot black decaf coffee and a good book in my hand is the only thing I would ever want. It’s a dream come true.
7. Is English your native language? Do you read books in other languages?
English is kind of my native language, not 100% but still, it is. I was born in India but when I was 2 years old, my parents took me to Africa for my cancer treatment, then we settled there. It’s just been 2 years since I got back from there. I know a lot of languages mostly African but I have a mastery in English. It’s kind of my native language because I end up speaking English at home and when I am angry, I fight in English too😂😂. My family members and relatives say that I have a chemical default because psychology says when people are scared or angry, they talk in their mother language but I talk in English🤪🤪. Now that I think of it, I do have a chemical problem in my motherboard. I haven’t read in any other languages except English but I do want to try books in all different languages.
- What are your favourite genres that you can read at any moment without hesitation??
- What type of blog posts do you prefer to read except reviews??
- What is your favourite hobby except reading?
- How do you choose a book to read because us bookworms always have a pile of books to read??
- What do you usually do in your reading slump??
- What are your thoughts on life without books??
- What are your thoughts on people who dislike books????
So that’s it for today. I am reading like there’s no tomorrow, saying that during this Covid-19 situation makes it so weird but it’s so true. I am on a hardcore boom and I am loving it.
Follow me on:
Instagram || Goodreads || Pinterest || My Blog || Twitter
Leave a Reply